How Tear Drop Helps Your Organization?
The goal of Tear Drop is to prepare network defense staff for the highly sophisticated targeted attacks their organization may face. It helps you to answer three key questions:
What are my weak sides from the attacker point of view?
What could a targeted attacker do with access to your environment?
How effective is your current security posture at preventing, detecting, and responding to a targeted attack?
Our goal is to give your organization the experience of a sophisticated targeted attack, without the actual damage that accompanies a real incident. Tear Drop shows you how it reached your sensitive data and related methods that can help you prevent future attacks.
To make Tear Drop as realistic as possible, we constantly update our approach to mirror the current adversary methods. Tear Drop consists of different MITRE ATT&CK™ methods and knows how to combine them to make a successful attack. We leverage Tear Drop intelligence team to keep pace with changes in different adversary groups’ tactics used to target organizations. The result is a test of your defenses that replicates real-world tactics, techniques, and procedures, often relying on the same tools the attackers use themselves.
Be Your Own Attacker
Automate your red team engagements with Tear Drop. Test your defensive capabilities from attacker’s perspective on daily basis.
SOC Maturity Assessment
Use Tear Drop’s simulation module to determine how effective your SOC is at detecting, analyzing and responding to adversary tactics
Easy Penetration Testing
Tear Drop provides you the most necessary penetration testing modules which can be used via the web interface.
- Attack Map: You can observe when and how Tear Drop reached your sensitive data
- Vulnerability Report: You can get classic vulnerability report to see the vulnerabilities acros your network and mitigation advices.
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, AMEX)
- Social Security Number
- Passport Number
- Identity Number
- IP Address
- EXE & VBS files are signed on the fly with our certificate
- Content of the EXE files will be obfuscated and has different hash value every time.
There are also 15+ different APT groups with their specific scenarios which are included in Tear Drop's simulation module.
- No Query Knowledge Needed: You don't need to know Shodan's query syntax. You can use Tear Drop's easy to use search panel to find your assets.
- Batteries Included: You don't need to bring your own license key. Tear Drop handles that part for you.
- Integrated E-mail Harvester: You can find your company e-mails from public websites like Google, Twitter, Linkedin and save them.
- Integrated Domain Names: You can use domain names provided by Tear Drop to send phishing e-mails.
- E-mail Templates: Tear Drop includes different phishing templates for your needs.
- Integrated HTML Editor: Do you want to use your own templates? No problem! You can edit HTML templates inside Tear Drop's web panel.